If you’ve been in business for a while, then you know there will come a time that you need to raise your prices. But when is it the right time to do that? This is a topic that comes up time and time again and there are a million different thoughts and opinions on it. In today’s episode I am sharing the process that I take my clients and myself through when we feel it’s time to increase.
There are many factors that you need to look at when it comes to raising your prices regardless what industry you are in.
But THE MOST important factor has nothing to do with numbers, profit or revenue. And I am sharing it in today’s episode. So dive in and listen to learn more about how you know the time is right to raise your prices.
About the Host –
Michelle DeNio is a business strategist with a passion for life and entrepreneurship. She strongly believes that life is meant to be lived fully and that there is WAY MORE to life than sitting behind our computer all day, every day. She has worked in various roles throughout her corporate career, including business operations & development, sales, leadership training, management, time management, and finance.
She uses all of these combined skills and experience to help her clients create a bigger impact on the world and share their beautiful gifts. Her superpower is helping entrepreneurs get unstuck and moving forward with a clear and realistic growth strategy.
Connect with Michelle-
- Strategy Snippets Newsletter- https://www.strategysnippets.com
- Accelerated Business Alliance- www.acceleratedbusinessalliance.com
- Website- https://michelledenioconsulting.com
- Facebook Profile- https://www.facebook.com/MichelleDeNioBizStrategist/
- Linkedin Profile- https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelledenio
- Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/fullybookedsolopreneur/