Is your tendency to overcommit damaging your consistency? To be honest, overcommitting is almost a subconscious act for most of us at this point. You’re over committing to tasks that you don’t enjoy, you’re not good at, and you just don’t have the capacity to take on. So it makes it impossible to stay consistent. Let’s talk about some ways that you can improve your consistency.
About the Host –
Michelle DeNio is a business strategist with a passion for life and entrepreneurship. She strongly believes that life is meant to be lived fully and that there is WAY MORE to life than sitting behind our computer all day, every day. She has worked in various roles throughout her corporate career, including business operations & development, sales, leadership training, management, time management, and finance.
She uses all of these combined skills and experience to help her clients create a bigger impact on the world and share their beautiful gifts. Her superpower is helping entrepreneurs get unstuck and moving forward with a clear and realistic growth strategy.
Connect with Michelle-
- Strategy Snippets Newsletter- https://www.strategysnippets.com
- Accelerated Business Alliance- www.acceleratedbusinessalliance.com
- Website- https://michelledenioconsulting.com
- Facebook Profile- https://www.facebook.com/MichelleDeNioBizStrategist/
- Linkedin Profile- https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelledenio
- Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/fullybookedsolopreneur/