Have you ever had a connection call with someone that you thought went great, only to have it go the opposite way when you send the proposal? Let me be the one to tell you, it’s not you…it’s them! Almost every entrepreneur has experienced the put in their stomach when you send a proposal after a great call, only to have the prospect decide outsourcing is not for them. Let’s break down the reasons why you need to realize “it’s not you, it’s them”.
About the Host –
Michelle DeNio is a business strategist with a passion for life and entrepreneurship. She strongly believes that life is meant to be lived fully and that there is WAY MORE to life than sitting behind our computer all day, every day. She has worked in various roles throughout her corporate career, including business operations & development, sales, leadership training, management, time management, and finance.
She uses all of these combined skills and experience to help her clients create a bigger impact on the world and share their beautiful gifts. Her superpower is helping entrepreneurs get unstuck and moving forward with a clear and realistic growth strategy.
Connect with Michelle-
- Accelerated Business Alliance- www.acceleratedbusinessalliance.com
- Website – https://michelledenioconsulting.com
- Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/MichelleDeNioBizStrategist/
- Linkedin Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelledenio
- Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/fullybookedsolopreneur/