Let’s get one thing straight…masterminds are NOT group coaching programs. The term “mastermind” has been diluted in the online space far too much and too often. So much so, that most people think that a mastermind is just another group coaching program, but it’s not! Napoleon Hill defines a mastermind as the coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people who work towards a definite purpose in the spirit of harmony. Let’s talk about what differentiates a mastermind from a group coaching program.
About the Host –
Michelle DeNio is a business strategist with a passion for life and entrepreneurship. She strongly believes that life is meant to be lived fully and that there is WAY MORE to life than sitting behind our computer all day, every day. She has worked in various roles throughout her corporate career, including business operations & development, sales, leadership training, management, time management, and finance.
She uses all of these combined skills and experience to help her clients create a bigger impact on the world and share their beautiful gifts. Her superpower is helping entrepreneurs get unstuck and moving forward with a clear and realistic growth strategy.
Connect with Michelle-
- Accelerated Business Alliance- www.acceleratedbusinessalliance.com
- Website – https://michelledenioconsulting.com
- Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/MichelleDeNioBizStrategist/
- Linkedin Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelledenio
- Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/fullybookedsolopreneur/