Entrepreneurship is not all sunshine, rainbows, and wins! The struggles of entrepreneurship are real, and it’s time to start normalizing them. FACT: If every person in the online space had to do a weekly debrief that covered the good, bad, and the ugly, entrepreneurship wouldn’t look like sunshine and rainbows to the outsider looking in.The thing is we are not programmed to talk about these things. So what can you do so you don’t spiral downward into a mindset of “I’m not good enough” when you hit a rough patch in entrepreneurship?
About the Host –
Michelle DeNio is a business strategist with a passion for life and entrepreneurship. She strongly believes that life is meant to be lived fully and that there is WAY MORE to life than sitting behind our computer all day, every day. She has worked in various roles throughout her corporate career, including business operations & development, sales, leadership training, management, time management, and finance.
She uses all of these combined skills and experience to help her clients create a bigger impact on the world and share their beautiful gifts. Her superpower is helping entrepreneurs get unstuck and moving forward with a clear and realistic growth strategy.
Connect with Michelle-
- Accelerated Business Alliance- www.acceleratedbusinessalliance.com
- Website- https://michelledenioconsulting.com
- Facebook Profile- https://www.facebook.com/MichelleDeNioBizStrategist/
- Linkedin Profile- https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelledenio
- Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/fullybookedsolopreneur/