Do you remember the day of doom that both Facebook and Instagram went down for most of the day and the world lost its collective mind? Panic ensued for those who are 100% reliant on these platforms for their business. Were these platforms gone for good? While the platforms did finally come back up, this is exactly why networking, and making connections outside of social media, is so important.
About the Host –
Michelle DeNio is a business strategist with a passion for life and entrepreneurship. She strongly believes that life is meant to be lived fully and that there is WAY MORE to life than sitting behind our computer all day, every day. She has worked in various roles throughout her corporate career, including business operations & development, sales, leadership training, management, time management, and finance.
She uses all of these combined skills and experience to help her clients create a bigger impact on the world and share their beautiful gifts. Her superpower is helping entrepreneurs get unstuck and moving forward with a clear and realistic growth strategy.
Connect with Michelle-
- Website – https://michelledenioconsulting.com
- Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/MichelleDeNioBizStrategist/
- Linkedin Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelledenio
- Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/fullybookedsolopreneur/
- The Advance Networking Group- https://michelledenio–theadvance.thrivecart.com/membership/