When you’re a biz owner, it’s almost guaranteed that you are going to have a high amount of data that is critical to the success of your business. I know…data can sometimes be overwhelming. Especially where there is a lot of it.But when you can ORGANIZE this data, it will give you so much insight into your business that is necessary for its survival. Let’s take a look at the 2nd step of the R.O.U.T.E. to Fully Booked framework and discuss some of the key areas of data that you need to organize.
About the Host –
Michelle DeNio is a business strategist with a passion for life and entrepreneurship. She strongly believes that life is meant to be lived fully and that there is WAY MORE to life than sitting behind our computer all day, every day. She has worked in various roles throughout her corporate career, including business operations & development, sales, leadership training, management, time management, and finance.
She uses all of these combined skills and experience to help her clients create a bigger impact on the world and share their beautiful gifts. Her superpower is helping entrepreneurs get unstuck and moving forward with a clear and realistic growth strategy.
Connect with Michelle-
- R.O.U.T.E. to Fully Booked Masterclass- https://michelledenio.vipmembervault.com/products/courses/view/1127885/?action=signup
- Accelerated Business Alliance- www.acceleratedbusinessalliance.com
- Website- https://michelledenioconsulting.com
- Facebook Profile- https://www.facebook.com/MichelleDeNioBizStrategist/
- Linkedin Profile- https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelledenio
- Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/fullybookedsolopreneur/