It’s my absolute favorite time of year. It’s time for biz planning. There’s always excitement and energy around the new year, which is great when it comes to setting new goals. Everyone seems to get so excited for the new year that they jump head first into planning for the new year.
But there is an important step in the process that a lot of people seem to miss…a period of reflection. You have to look back on things that happened over the past year in order to accurately plan for the year ahead. Let’s talk about some things to consider when it’s time to start biz planning for the new year.
About the Host –
Michelle DeNio is a business strategist with a passion for life and entrepreneurship. She strongly believes that life is meant to be lived fully and that there is WAY MORE to life than sitting behind our computer all day, every day. She has worked in various roles throughout her corporate career, including business operations & development, sales, leadership training, management, time management, and finance.
She uses all of these combined skills and experience to help her clients create a bigger impact on the world and share their beautiful gifts. Her superpower is helping entrepreneurs get unstuck and moving forward with a clear and realistic growth strategy.
Connect with Michelle-
- Navigate Your 2022 Biz Plan- https://michelledenio.vipmembervault.com/products/courses/view/1111818
- Website – https://michelledenioconsulting.com
- Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/MichelleDeNioBizStrategist/
- Linkedin Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelledenio
- Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/fullybookedsolopreneur/